- Identify key benefits associated with using ISO/IEC 27005:2018 for protecting information assets, as part of an effective information security management system (ISMS)
- Understand the best practice risk management processes contained in ISO/IEC 27005:2018
- Understand the rationale behind the processes, usage and implementation
- Establish an acceptable level of risk for your information assets based on a knowledge and understanding of the risks your organization faces
- Develop processes for assessing and managing the many different risks related to your organization’s information assets
This course will help organizations investigate and score information security risks in a robust, quantifiable and repeatable way.