Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches supporting VLANs, trunking, switch stacking, chassis aggregation and spanning tree protocols
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Define characteristics, functions and components of a WAN
- Describe SNMP, Syslog, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images and licenses
- Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.