Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016 – SharePoint 2016 (Course 20339-2A)
This five-day course will teach you how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The special areas of focus for this course include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, and Microsoft Business Connectivity Services. This course also focuses on social computing features, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features. Students also will learn about business intelligence solutions, Enterprise Content Management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. This course also covers how to develop and implement a governance plan, and how to perform an upgrade or a migration to SharePoint 2016. This is the second in a sequence of two courses for IT Professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
• Describe the core SharePoint 2016 architecture and its new and improved features.
• Describe the key hybrid features in SharePoint 2016.
• Plan and design a SharePoint 2016 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery.
• Plan and implement Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service.
• Configure and manage productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
• Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
• Plan and configure social computing features.
• Plan and configure web content management for an Internet-facing environment.
• Plan and configure Enterprise Content Management in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
• Plan and configure business intelligence solutions.
• Plan and configure work management, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features.
• Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint 2016.
• Module 1: Introduction to SharePoint 2016
• Module 2: Introduction to hybrid scenarios for SharePoint 2016
• Module 3: Designing business continuity management strategies
• Module 4: Planning and implementing Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service
• Module 5: Configuring productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment
• Module 6: Managing solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2016
• Module 7: Connecting people
• Module 8: Planning and configuring web content management
• Module 9: Planning and configuring Enterprise Content Management
• Module 10: Planning and configuring business intelligence solutions
• Module 11: Planning and configuring productivity and collaboration
• Module 12: Upgrading and migrating to SharePoint 2016
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.