At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Key concepts and value of IT service management
- How the ITIL guiding principles can help organizations adopt and adapt service management
- The four dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- The activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- The purpose and key terms of selected ITIL practices and 7 essential practices
- How the ITIL best practice framework is used to boost the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of IT-related services.se governance and IT management Framework.