After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understanding what blockchain is and why it is important.
- Learn the fundamentals of blockchain and how this technology will revolutionize transactions and business networks.
- Discover the important difference between blockchain and blockchain for business and what makes blockchain an ideal solution for streamlining business networks.
- Understand how blockchain technology can solve business problem and how this technology adds value.
- Understand what blockchain is, how it works, and how it can enhance your business and the industry in which it operates.
- Apply blockchain to a business network.
- Explore blockchain and the Hyperledger Fabric Project.
- Understand the Linux Foundation Hyperledger and IBM’s value proposition.
- Discover the Hyperledger project —an open-source collaboration working to advance the development of cross-industry blockchain technologies.
- Learn about the Hyperledger Fabric and the instrumental role it plays in developing a blockchain for business.
- Implement and setup a blockchain network
- Build your first chaincode and develop smart contracts (chaincode)
- Create your own private blockchain network and add code for Smart Contracts using the chaincode interface from the Hyperledger Project’s Fabric.
· Learn the basics of developing applications with chaincode.